We use ads to continue serving you mods and further develop the site. Whitelisting us in your ad blocker can help us a lot ❤ If you dislike ads, consider supporting us.

$10,000... what to do?
Howdy all, i guess you have all seen the really exciting news, if not. You will find a link at the end of this post.
As many of you know, OVERKILL has generously donated $10,000 to the continuation and development of Last Bullet. The biggest question is, What do we do next?

I would like to talk with as many as i can, people who use the site, the tools, even people who don't but just want the money to go to the right cause.

So, feedback, responses, ideas, literally any questions you have regarding the weekend. If i can answer them, i will (remember, we're under NDA and some things we cannot say).

Feel free to use this thread as a discussion for everything related to that weekend.

Thank you all for making LB what it is today, love you all <3

Merry Christmas,
AJ

What about,

Try to invest in new servers.
dciacb
With this amount, i'd prefer to cover the site expenses.
Make PayDay 3
- Project Last Bullet
- Giveaways
- Servers
- Extra code monkeys
- A new PC for AJ
buy skins
[Image: h20GPsT.gif]
Buy a plane ticket, go back to Overkill, then ask them about getting our mods into the game officially via a vote mechanism like Killing Floor 2. Quite frankly, you got fat while we all starved on the streets.
Actually I did ask about that.
Safe Opening.
Muhahahhahaha.
[Image: 06e8e5ffcc2bfef0556a720c5d49d342.jpg]
(12-26-2015, 06:21 AM)Chain Smoker Wrote: Buy a plane ticket, go back to Overkill, then ask them about getting our mods into the game officially via a vote mechanism like Killing Floor 2. Quite frankly, you got fat while we all starved on the streets.

(12-26-2015, 12:37 PM)Tatsuto Wrote: Actually I did ask about that.

Alright cool, what did they say? Typical we'll look into that response I'm guessing.