We use ads to continue serving you mods and further develop the site. Whitelisting us in your ad blocker can help us a lot ❤ If you dislike ads, consider supporting us.
10 Days Of Crimefest: Day 5
Hi, I'm that guy, I also make videos. Here's a video I made (I will be posting 'em here, so don't get mad plz):

inb4 banned for self promotion
[Image: eb44937e27.jpg]
Something to improve. Some kind of music or just enabling the game sound in the end would be nice. Now it feels empty cause there is nothing at all.
:lb:  Cloodden  Rescue
inb4 you left the cause fuck you
day 5 wasn't very impressive I must say, much like the previous. I hope they got some jaw-dropping things coming.
PDTh heists are coming. Troll masks should be coming (since the troll unlocks), some music is coming on 23rd. That's about it. Only 2 things to be excited for, and even then overkill could've ****** them up. I know that Pdth heists are "remastered" so they are not identical to the original. Which may kill some of their atmosphere. Troll masks could easily be ****** up, just look at their tiara. (What a joke)
Didn't zero or someone else already made a tiara? (mod which replace mask tho)
(10-20-2015, 08:59 PM)Cloodden Wrote: Didn't zero or someone else already made a tiara? (mod which replace mask tho)

*****, you best run. I made the ******* thing in 2014 by hand with no model tools and it is still better in quality than the garbage they gave us. Didn't even mention me in any way. :(
I knew someone made it. And zero showing it on a stream. Couldn't remember who. Now I know :)