We use ads to continue serving you mods and further develop the site. Whitelisting us in your ad blocker can help us a lot ❤ If you dislike ads, consider supporting us.
logging of mods
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji"]I am interested see the stats of what mods are commonly used by the average giga chads of paydays, and so here my request:[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji"]My idea is to log mods that notes what mods there is - and if its the same mod just put a number of the mod been seen [/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji"]Cannot log the same person as to avoid false numbers - I won't recommend to log names as kind of weird but this would be difficult to this idea so up to you[/font]
[font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Segoe UI", Roboto, "Helvetica Neue", Arial, "Noto Sans", sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji"]Can be able to upload the file - I can see the problems but can sorta be valid by encrypting it like changing it to Unicode or something, I don't have enough knowledge.

There could be more so option and I'll add it into the request, so yeah have a great day and hope for this to be realised for the greater good for mod creators [/font]